Horse Hauling prices can fluctuate, depeding on several variables:
- How many horses we will be hauling
- The age, temperment, and specific needs of the horse(s)
- How far we will be traveling
Unexpected and possible additional charges (charged to credit card on file at the end of the delivery)
- If the horse will not load or unload within 30 minutes, there is a $10 per quarter hour surcharge.
- If the driver has to wait longer than 30 minutes at pickup or deliveyr, there is a $10 per quarter hour surcharge.
Optional services: (additional charge, not included in hauling fee)
- Coastal hay and charge $5 for the bag (2 squares)
- Shipping Boot rental $15 per horse
- Shipping Blanket Rental $15 per horse
Horse Hauling: standard rate (easy loaders, mares and geldings, over age 4)
- The minimum haul rate is $100
- We charge by the mile, but sometimes will offer a flat rate, depeding on the situation.
- The rate starts at $1.00 per mile one way for one horse, and $1.50 per mile for 2 horses.
- Longer hauls could qualify for a price reduction if we are bringing back horses (250 miles+)
- We attempt to coordinate loads so that there is no round trip fee.
QUOTE MYSELF- TOOL
You may do a preliminary quote yourself based on standard pricing. Remember, we may be able to offer a better price, depending on the situation, so please don't hesitate to call or text for an accurate price quote. Also remember, that the price could be more, because the prices of fuel can fluctuate and we do charge a bit extra for stallions, high spirited horses, or mares with weanlings, etc.
How to do your own quote using standard pricing:
Click on the link above- for mapquest route planner
- In the 1st Box: START (A) Enter the starting address of: 8901 Kirk Lane, North Richland Hills, Tx 76182
- Click on: Add Another Stop
- Enter the Pickup Address in Box (B)
- Enter the Delvery Address in Box (C)
- Check the box that says "Make this a Round Trip"